Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Voxhaul Broadcast at The Sattelite


Show: Voxhaul Broadcast
Venue: The Sattelite (formerly Spaceland), Silverlake, CA
Date: 3/19/12
Show #11

On Monday night I went to see Voxhaul Broadcast for their 3rd week into their month long residency at The Sattelite in Silverlake. I've seen these guys a few times, I believe the first time was when they opened for Rooney a while back. They really resonated with me when I saw them that first time, and I've seen them a few times since, each great. They're an indie rock group from Orange County. They released an album last year called "Timing is Everything" and I highly recommend checking it out. "Leaving on the 5th" is my favorite.

The Sattelite isn't my favorite place to see a show because of the poor sound quality and lack of stage lighting, so unfortunately this time seeing the guys isn't one of the better performances I've seen. I know they're better than what I saw that night. Either way, still glad I went. Here a few shots from the show.









To see my videos of Voxhaul Broadcast from this show, check out my YouTube page

No comments:

Post a Comment